1. A pupil coming from another school is admitted to producing a school – leaving certificate issued by the previous school and duly recommended by the department, subject to seats available.
2. A pupil coming from outside Maharashtra State should produce a school leaving certificate duly countersigned by the Education Officer of the particular state. Students will have to appear for a written test in English and Mathematics To fulfil the criteria laid down by the Management.
3. A student who has attended any unrecognized school in Std. I onwards should produce an affidavit by the guardian. The affidavit should clearly state:-
a. The reason why the pupil didn’t join a recognized school.
b. Name of the unrecognized school.
c. Class attended and subjects studied.
d. Examination passed and the school-leaving certificate from the recognized school as well as the official Birth Certificate should be produced at the time of admission.
4. In order to confirm your admission the 1st instalment of fees has to be paid at the time of admission.
5. Fees paid at the time of admission will not be refunded.
6. Parents whose ward has passed Std. VII should fill the admission form for std. VIII within 15 days of the open day.
7. The student who has passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, seeking admissions to classes in junior college must participate in the online admission process contact college office.