We believe in education as a way for children to change their own stories, the stories of their communities, and ultimately the story of their nation.
Teaching – Learning Strategies
- Activity Based: Child Friendly activities.
- Creative Art and Craft activities.
- Puppets-Use of puppetry to conduct classes.
- Friendly teachers and staff.
- Carnival, Grand-Parents day, Parties.
- Stage activities: Dancing, enacting skits.
- Singing, dancing and yoga.
- Healthy food menu.
- To develop clarity in speech, thought and expression.
- To develop ability to reason.
- Development of hand-motor skills.
- To be independent
- Value Based Education
- Importance of values are kept in mind while preparing and designing lessons.
- Begins with morning assembly where prayers, exercises and celebration of special days are conducted.
- Moving on to the daily snacks time where cleanliness, hygiene and manners are focused.
- The story time has a moral to each story told.