RULES OF DISCIPLINE
- Student must be seated in their respective class before prayer time.
- Strict regularity and implicit obedience will be expected from the class. All the students must remain present during the prayer and take part in the prayer in the class.
- Student who are habitually late or come to school without proper uniform or without a calender or infringe the rules of discipline are liable to be punished or fined or sent home at the risk of parent.
- There should be no shouting, hooting or disturbance while going down for lunch break or after the school. Strict discipline should be maintained. Separate stair cases class wise must be used as per the direction given by the administrator.
- Punctuality, good behavior, respect for Principal, eiders, teachers and others, courtesy of speech and shoes, tidiness in person, ought to be learn and practiced by ail.